Which Montsouris Pm?

• Black

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • Natural

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
Feb 5, 2011
New York
I love the classic look of the natural but also love how carefree the black is. This is a tough decision... please post your photos to help me choose!

Hotsauna

Jan 21, 2018
As much as I like vachetta I would vote for black on this one. It's hot with the red interior. :drool:

MsAmber

May 6, 2019
Texas
Gorgeous! I have a toddler as well. I’m def leaning towards black. I ordered both online and will return one.

I have been unimpressed with in-store customer service lately. Plus covid.
Exciting! Post the beauty you decide to keep, when they arrive

BBNJ

Apr 30, 2014
I also returned my BB in black. It was too similar to my PSM. I also wasn't crazy about the fabric lining--I'm concerned it's not going to wear well.

Feb 5, 2011
New York
Love my new “mom bag”! Montsouris PM in monogram with black trim! Although, the natural leather trim is a beautiful classic. I think the black will still look “new” longer and I will use this without any worry (especially with a toddler).

I had ordered 2 online. Both were made in USA. Alignment was off, the bag was very stiff (difficult to cinch), and charm was not glazed. I purchased this one in-store and it was the last one, made in Spain with glazed charm (not pictured) and the leather is soooo soft!

Attachments

Reactions: miknarth and Loriad