Which LV line is the most/least faked?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know?

2. Mono is definitely the most faked.

3. I'm not sure I've ever seen a fake Suhali.

4. mono and mc

5. the MOST faked bag i think is the speedy!!

and i don't think i've seen much fake mini lin or probably cause i'm not interested in this line much i don't notice it not even real ones...

umm theres a lot of fake MC but the colours are always wrong.

6. probably the bags that are specifically for men...smaller market segment..i dont know though....havent done any studies on it

7. What about the Epi line?

8. Mono is the most faked

9. I've seen fake Epis, especially the Soufflot. Definitely not as many as the mono bags though.

10. Up until a week or two ago, I never saw fake epi before. But when I was in Belize, epi fake galore! Almas, noes, soufflots, everything in a whole variety of colors.

11. I think the only ones I haven't seen faked are the Utah and Taiga. ANd antigua.

12. Most - Monogram DEFINITELY. As well as the CB/Cerises lines.
    Least - Agree with Liberte.... Taiga, Antigua. Lines that involve more male pieces than female.

13. Most is Mono for sure.

14. i think mono is faked most, next is MC.
    and i think rather than the speedy, it's the pochette which is faked the most.

i've seen soooooo many girl's wearing their little "LV pochettes" at the club............ :Push:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.