Which LV is "the one that got away" - what bag do you wish you had bought???

I get SO SAD thinking about this, but the Sprouse MM Neverfull. I get so upset when I see one, lol. Other than that, the beach house bag charm from a few summers ago...i think 2010?

And have you seen the prices these bags are bringing???? One just listed on Ebay for $4500 and if you look at feedback, same person sold one in 2007 for $1250. You definitely should have bought one and kept it!

Don't remind me about this! :cry: Occasionally I look at ebay to check for this bag and the prices are insane. It would have been a good investment! If only I could go back in time!

Speedy mirage.
I remember saying no to my SA. :sad:

SS roses zippy wallet. I almost bought it, but got odeon mm instead. Such a dumba$$!

And everything vernis rose pop.
I have some items now, but oh why did I return the cles and Sarah! I bought them and returned them both!!

Alma Vernis Stephen Sprouse MM. Pink Rose Pop was only $2,730 on April 1st, 2009 and I didn't buy it.
Then December 2012, Brand OFF Hong Kong listed this bag on ebay $3,999 in preowned condition!!!
So, Still keep looking to buy this bag everyday.

Attachments

• louis%20vuitton%20Stephen%20Sprouse%20Collection%20M93686.jpg
    louis%20vuitton%20Stephen%20Sprouse%20Collection%20M93686.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 249
vernis frambois from like 10 years ago... the bedford.... i have been regretting it since...so i told my SA if another vernis in a nice pink comes, im going to buy the whole entire line in that colour....

man... im still so sad...:sad: