Which LV is "the one that got away" - what bag do you wish you had bought???

Alma BB in pomme
Anything Roses
I just started to enjoy LV last year, so there were a lot of fabulous collections I missed out on - such Mirage and Watercolor. Still hoping to score these preloved one day :biggrin:

this is sooooo cliche`, but I wish I had a Mono speedy 35.
Only reason i say that is because its an Iconic piece that I dont have.
Most of the bags i have are bags that i Dont see anyone else with so i really want that one.=(

Okay Nicolemonroe, here's my question for you. All of us have listed bags that we cannot have because they are discontinued. You are lucky enough that your "want" bag is still around. Why don't you snatch it up?:wondering

I have several lol
1. Miroir speedy gold or silver
2. Mirage speedy
3. Monogramoflage speedy
4. Watercolor speedy
5. Rose pop Alma

I think I was living under a rock during those release times

OMG! With the exception of the Watercolor Speedy (and only because I have that one) we have the same wish list!

I saw a thread on here that said, What bag do you regret?, and my answer would be NONE! However it made me think, what bags did I let "get away" and now I regret it!

Okay, here's the list of bags my SA called me and I blew him off. Now I'm kicking myself!:

Miroir Speedy in Gold
Mirage Speedy
And Maybe the Monogramoflage

I was at the LV museum in Paris a few years ago and they showed all their specialty speedys in a row. It was so freakin cute!

So, what bag did you let get away?

Hiya... Were you referring to this pic??:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC07524.JPG
    DSC07524.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 666
Hiya... Were you referring to this pic??:yahoo:

No, but that picture is amazing!

Louis Vuitton has a museum on the 7th floor of their flagship store in Paris. The museum changes about once a year. This was part of their ICONES collection in 2006. I have tons of pictures of the museum and the Louis Vuitton Canvas Covered Balcony but the room that all the speedys were in was dark and tiny and I couldn't get a good picture. I've attached a couple of pictures from that exhibit including several of the balcony. To see the ceiling and polls covered in LV Canvas was STUNNING!

Attachments

• me ar LV.jpg
    me ar LV.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 552
  • 100_0599 - compressed.jpg
    100_0599 - compressed.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 100_0603 - compressed.jpg
    100_0603 - compressed.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 503
  • 100_0607 - Compressed.jpg
    100_0607 - Compressed.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 494
  • 100_0604 - Compressed.jpg
    100_0604 - Compressed.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 500
mirage speedy, graffiti, eden, cube, watercolor....i could keep going on and on, most bags i missed were LEs, either it was before i liked LV or when i was absolutely too broke to buy anything (full time student here >.<)

White Watercolour Speedy. I could have bought it in Venice but bought a Mono instead...:cursing: IDK what I was thinking...

And Alma BB... I'd take it in any colour if I could get my hands on one *sigh*

Maybe the roses NF.

Thanks for sharing the pics, ParisLV

You don't even know...I had purchased the cles in bleu nuit vernis but then some unexpected expenses came up and I was forced to return it. Now the bleu nuit color is discontinued and I am absolutely heart broken. I can't find it anywhere :crybaby: