Which LV is "the one that got away" - what bag do you wish you had bought???

ParisLV

A little getaway
Dec 22, 2010
I saw a thread on here that said, What bag do you regret?, and my answer would be NONE! However it made me think, what bags did I let "get away" and now I regret it!

Okay, here's the list of bags my SA called me and I blew him off. Now I'm kicking myself!:

Miroir Speedy in Gold
Mirage Speedy
And Maybe the Monogramoflage

I was at the LV museum in Paris a few years ago and they showed all their specialty speedys in a row. It was so freakin cute!

So, what bag did you let get away?

Eye miss/need you and the cherry blossom papillon! I was in middle school when the eye and cherry blossom series came out and my mom didn't think it was appropriate to buy me designer handbags at that age. But I would buy both in a heartbeat if they're still available!

Maybe alma bb but I wouldn't mind the available pm size.

Last edited:
I regret letting the Monogramoflage Speedy and the Cube Speedy get away. I always say if I ever see them on eBay that I'll get one, but then I always end up spending the money on something else.

I regret letting the Monogramoflage Speedy and the Cube Speedy get away. I always say if I ever see them on eBay that I'll get one, but then I always end up spending the money on something else.

Did you see the Cube Speedy in real life? It was on my "must have while in Paris" list, but when I actually saw it, it looked too.... dry.

this is sooooo cliche`, but I wish I had a Mono speedy 35.
Only reason i say that is because its an Iconic piece that I dont have.
Most of the bags i have are bags that i Dont see anyone else with so i really want that one.=(