Which LV for work?

angelgo

addicted!
O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Hi everyone :smile:

I am new to this forum and I have decided to buy an LV bag for work. I love the design of the speedy, unfortunately, I like my bags on my shoulder instead of holding them in my hand.

Any ideas on what bag would be perfect for work? I plan to put a laptop (space permitting) and other papers and stuff inside it. From all the discussions that I have read so far, most either get the BH or the Neverfull MM, but these bags are open. Is there anything like them that can be closed?

I hope you can help me :smile: but right now I am seriously considering either the BH or the Neverfull MM :smile: thanks everyone!

I've just ordered two new bags for University......the Monogram Cabas Mezzo and the Manhattan GM. Hopefully they'll be big enough for all of my stuff.

I can't wait for them to be delivered!

i just got a speedy 30 and planning to get Neverfull MM and Batignolles Vertical for work...
i think they all 3 look very nice and elegent. but i believe neverfull MM and BH can fit relatively small anf light laptop. But i suggest u dont spoil ur bag by doing that. get another bag for laptop

A lap top is really heavy. I wouldn't recommend using anything but a bag designed for it. I have a seperate Monogram brief case that can be carried with a strap or by the handles. It's HEAVY!

The Mezzo or BH are by far my favorite bags. But, everyone should have a Speedy. Get a shoulder strap for it.