Which LV for an evening bag??

1. I have a cerises pochette accessories, which could double up as an evening bag, but just that night I carried it, and I think the cutesy cherries (i love them, don't get me wrong) kind of makes it less elegant.

And so.,..I'm wondering, which other bag would be perfect? So far what I have in mind is the Sonatine...any reviews on this?

No preference for either hand-carried or shoulder bag, but I'm not planning to put too much in the bag, just keys, wallet, phone and some makeup.

Ideas??

2. i think the EPI pochette is quite classy for an evening bag... or something from the Vernis line like... the lexington is quite nice too... but IMO i think the cerises is SO cute! Monogram can be dress up or down... :amuse:

3. how about the Pochette Marelle or Multicolore Shirley? i have both and i've used them as evening bags before. they work as clutches and shoulder bags :yes:

pochette marelle 001.jpg pochette marelle 003.jpg pochette marelle shoulder 001.jpg pochette marelle shoulder 003.jpg shirley 001.jpg shirley 003.jpg
  4. I like the sonatine. That's all my want list. :yes:

5. hmmm the marelle looks nice! is it roomy??

6. I have one in my showcase (My Hong Kong Honey's)...that is great for evening. Black vernis....but I don't know the name:Push: . Not only do I not know the name...but I don't know how to attatch a thread...so all around I am not a lot of help, but if you feel like doing a little legwork...you can look it up:biggrin: !! It has been the best evening bag:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .....

7. Me too!

8. Vernis lexington in perle.

9. Shirley or the Sonatine.

10. I wouldn't carry a monogram canvas bag with a black evening dress. I think your bag should match your outfit. I think a monogram bag would be okay if you're wearing brown or a monochromatic variation - tan, taupe, etc.

11. Lagoon clutch in perle ? It's so elegant !

12. I use a partition as an evening bag.

It's the square piece on the left :smile:
    [​IMG]

13. how about the honfleur? :smile: tt's a nice classy bag as well, esp in the epi. :love:

14. Pouchette Marelle is a lovely choice! :smile:

15. I love the MC Shirley for an evening bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice