Which LV fabric is the best for a man?

1. My boyfriend needs a cute pochette or little messenger to carry phone, wallets and so on..
    I would like to give him as a gift a LV bag..(maybe for our 2nd anniversary)
    i searched on Vuitton site and my favourite is Dimitri:love:
    but i also like the cute shape of mono Pochette Gange..do you like monogram canvas on a men? or you prefer Taiga, Epi, Utah?
    So, in your opinion , what is the best canvas/cuir for a man?
    (i don't like Damier or D. Geant on my boy, so don't say this!:lol:)

2. definitely the taiga line.

3. Taiga line:yes:

4. I think Damier is nice!

5. I like Damier.

6. daimer.. but if you dont really like it, taiga line all the way!!!!!!!!

7. Thanks girl!
    I really like Damier, but for a woman...:yes:
    I think i get a Taiga piece, it's so lovely!
    I don't remember who put pictures on forum, but i loved a messenger and wallet in Taiga!!:love:

8. I like Taiga and Epi.

9. Personally, I don't like Mono Canvas + Damier on a guy - at least not as a bag, a wallet or sth. like that would be ok.
    I like the Utha leather best, then Taiga :yes:

10. Taiga is great, but for your purposes the Utah Sac Plat might be just perfect.

11. Taiga or Utah - a friend of mine bought a Utah messenger bag and it looks awesome!

12. I love to see men carrying Mono or Damier, my husband isn't into designer men bags just the clothing.

13. Yumm, this bag seems perfect for him!!:nuts:

14. Nomade, hands down !

(Followed shortly by Utah and Taiga).

15. Taiga!

The Nomade is also nice but gets scratched easily, the only thing I don't like about Utah is the brown color... but if he likes it it might be even better than Taiga

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice