Which LV do you NOT regret buying?

Pochette metis in reverse mono. It has had a couple issues, but the store always helped me so well and I really freaking love that bag. It's the perfect everyday size, holds a lot, back pocket... just a great bag. I wish they made them in silver hardware, I'd buy another if they ever did. At least the black trim makes this bag wearable with my black outfits.

My petite malle in red and black epi I may not use often...but that bag stuns me to look at and touch. Very hardy and still looks perfect even though it was my first ever luxury bag. Still smells good, too. Just so beautifully made.

I don’t regret any of them. Speedy b30 was my first LV piece and I’ve used it so much that you can see a bit of red canvas peek through at the bottom corners. : ( I can’t justify the price now to buy another to replace it sadly. I think it’s doubled since I first bought it 10 years ago.
Other bags I have I don’t regret it at all since I had always wanted it but couldn’t afford it 10+ years ago..

Last edited:
Neverfull DE gm… She used to be my day to day bag, then my work bag, and now trusty travel bag. MVP for sure. I was considering getting a second one but ended up trying Goyard instead.

Reactions: Loriad
Speedy B25 in DE and Mono PA. It's funny, I almost sold the PA because I hadn't used it. I took it out to look again and realized it was big enough to hold my phone, keys and lip gloss with a little room to spare. I have been using it all the time for the past year and it cost me I think $500. It's now $1290. which seems insane. I will say I use the strap from the Favorite MM for the PA to wear crossbody and I use a spare PM strap for the Favorite. The Speedy B25 is a total workhorse and in the DE it's held up so far even living in the PNW.

Hi Everyone. I am a new member. I just joined yesterday although I have been reading LV forum on tpf for over 10 years. I started collecting almost 20 years ago. I am over 50 so I was late to the party compared to a lot of people nowadays lol.

I DO NOT regret buying any of my vintage pieces as follows:
Cabas Piano Monogram , Pochette Croissant Monogram, Small Ring Agenda Monogram with gold pen
Long wallet Monogram which I cannot remember the name, Elise compact wallet monogram

I also DO NOT regret the following items I bought over the years:
Alma PM in Amarante, KeepallB 55 DE, Pochette Accessoires in Monogram, DE and DA, Mini Pochette Accessoires in Monogram, DE and DA, Key pouch in Monogram, DE and DA, Small cosmetic pouch monogram
SpeedyB 25 DE, Speed 25 monogram, Neverfull MM Monogram, Toiletry Pouch 26 Monogram, Sarah Wallet in DE, Clemence Wallet in DA, Petite Noe BB DA. And my two trunks which was for my 50th birthday a couple of years ago: Boite Pharmacie and Coffret Tressor 24 both in Monogram.
Biggest regret: not buying more trunks 20 years ago :lol:

Speedy B25 in DE and Mono PA. It's funny, I almost sold the PA because I hadn't used it. I took it out to look again and realized it was big enough to hold my phone, keys and lip gloss with a little room to spare. I have been using it all the time for the past year and it cost me I think $500. It's now $1290. which seems insane. I will say I use the strap from the Favorite MM for the PA to wear crossbody and I use a spare PM strap for the Favorite. The Speedy B25 is a total workhorse and in the DE it's held up so far even living in the PNW.
Hi Gatsby. I second this! I too paid $500CDN for my PA. They are now $2K:nuts: