Which LV do you NOT regret buying?

Back in 2020 I purchased my Kusama Waves bag charm. I paid an outrageous amount for a piece of coated canvas ; however, I adore it. When I look at it, my heart feels so happy. I'd love to get my hands on another Kusama piece... eventually.
Exactly how I felt with the original Groom collection. After missing on some, I made sure to buy one of every bag charm after that. Well, the ones I like anyway. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
I’d definitely have to say my Aquarelle bag. The one with the wood frame and lizard handles. Another bag I will never regret is my burgundy Degrade. I was smart enough back then to get both bags with their matching bandeaus. LoVe LoVe

The multi pochette accessories with the green strap. Soooo versatile, you basically get a SLG w the coin purse (great for mask, doggie bags, AirPods, keys etc). I just purchased a thin leather monogram strap for it as well, and it completely changes the bag and dresses it up further. Such a multi functional, durable, and cool purchase!

All of my pieces are genuine, I got them from the flea market where the vendor purchased the Louis Vuitton pieces from storage auctions. I get a lot of stares on my keepall 50.