Which LV bumbag? Please help!!!!

Which LV bum bag?

• Black

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Monogram

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters
I prefer the monogram. If I’m not wrong the black empreinte is smaller in size.
Yes it is slightly smaller in size, just thought the black is more classy and chic and timeless. But then when I looked on internet most people have the monogram lol I just thought having that LV print on your chest is a bit too much or it is nicer on teenagers.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
I say black. I was just having same dilemma and I ordered the black empreinte. I also looked at the World Tour with black trim- but the monogram is too large for me. I am only 5’3 so I feel like its a little overwhelming. Like the size of black better and it is more understated. GL!

Reactions: Chanellover2015
I say black. I was just having same dilemma and I ordered the black empreinte. I also looked at the World Tour with black trim- but the monogram is too large for me. I am only 5’3 so I feel like its a little overwhelming. Like the size of black better and it is more understated. GL!
I agree :smile: I’m 5’2 so the monogram looked huge on me and the black looks more understated and can be worn in the evening too and also it’s leather which is great. So I think I will get the black version. I bought the monogram before but returned it as wasn’t sure. Also I haven’t seen many people with the black as everyone wearing the monogram lol

Reactions: Chanellover2015
I have also been contemplating getting a bumbag & I would definitely go with the empreinte. I am planning on ordering the creme in empreinte soon as I am 5’1 & feel like the Monogram is too big on me. I love the look of the monogram empreinte bumbag I think it can go with a lot & transition well from summer to spring. Then again I am a bit bias as I try to stay away from canvas.

I am sure the empreinte will look beautiful on you or monogram! :smile:

I have also been contemplating getting a bumbag & I would definitely go with the empreinte. I am planning on ordering the creme in empreinte soon as I am 5’1 & feel like the Monogram is too big on me. I love the look of the monogram empreinte bumbag I think it can go with a lot & transition well from summer to spring. Then again I am a bit bias as I try to stay away from canvas.

I am sure the empreinte will look beautiful on you or monogram! :smile:
The cream colour looks beautiful but I’m so scared of colour transfer and the SA told me it’s delicate. I think the black would be a bit more care free but no doubt cream is stunning too!

me too! Trying to stay away from
Canvas, Atleast you get a leather bag with Emprinte.

Just an update- I returned the black empreinte because it did nothing for me from when I took it out of the box to when I tried it on. It was really hard and uncomfortable when slung across the chest which is how I plan on wearing it most of the time. I asked to see monogram when I went to the boutique and fully expected to hate it but it was SOOO comfortable and cute on! I did not want to take it off. I exchanged the black one and ordered the MWT bumbag because I wanted carefree black trim. I am so excited and hope it does not take too long to get here!

Just an update- I returned the black empreinte because it did nothing for me from when I took it out of the box to when I tried it on. It was really hard and uncomfortable when slung across the chest which is how I plan on wearing it most of the time. I asked to see monogram when I went to the boutique and fully expected to hate it but it was SOOO comfortable and cute on! I did not want to take it off. I exchanged the black one and ordered the MWT bumbag because I wanted carefree black trim. I am so excited and hope it does not take too long to get here!
Excellent choice! I love my MWT

Good choice! enjoy using it :smile: x

Update from me: Similar to Mpassan03, I bought the Emprinte in black but when I used it, it didn't feel right, I felt it was too black, and felt too heavy in terms of looks. Also it is smaller. I returned and got the monogram, I am happy with the decision as the monogram is a softer colour which can be worn both in summer and winter with dark or light coloured clothes. The black is more of an evening look (but not many wear a bumbag to a dinner as it is a more casual look). Monogram has more space as well and can elevate an outfit instantly. From the start I was always drawn to the monogram version but the SA at LV told me it looked big on me and I listened and purchased the black version, now I learn that you should always trust your gut feelings :smile: If anyone is in doubt just get the Monogram :lol:

Reactions: VodooDoll