Which LV bags are going to be discontinued soon?

I heard from so many people that the pm on mono canvas is discontinued which makes zero sense considering how popular it is. Customer service said it is NOT discontinued but all wait lists in Australia are closed as they cannot fulfil demand. Where do these rumours keep coming from it's so frustrating!! Part of me things maybe it is coming from lv so people buy the emp versions. Maybe there is another price rise on the way or maybe it's having design tweaks. I have no idea but I wish the rumours would stop either way

Your post is over 2 months old, however same issue, speculations and experiences with the Pochette Metis are in recent posts in PM Clubhouse thread.

The Duomo crossbody isn't discontinued. It disappeared off the website for a couple of weeks, but it's back on there now. When I was in Venice recently, the SA said definitely not being discontinued. There were 6 in Milan at that point if anyone wanted one.

Reactions: luv2bling
As far as the FAVORITE MM goes, I just spoke with my SA from LV customer service (I have her direct line lol)
Here is what she said, "It is not being discontinued, just on back order and out of stock right now."

Reactions: EJsMommy1
I asked about a speedy 35 in epi today and they said they only make it in epi in 25 - black and blue (denim something or other) I was surprised such a classic isn't being made not sure if this new or not. :confused1::doh: