Which LV bags are going to be discontinued soon?

I was in two different LV boutiques in a major US city this past weekend.

One store told me the Eva & Favorite are being discontinued. The other store told me they can order the Eva, but didn't say anything to me about it being discontinued.

The store that told me about the bags being discontinued mentioned that LV is trending to sell more leather bags. That's too bad because I don't really like LV leather bags, I'd probably just buy less LV and save for Chanel. Take it with a grain of salt, but that's what I heard. :smile:
I really hope that this isn't true:sad: bc I really LOVE :heart::heart::heart:LV for its canvas

My SA told me yesterday that the speedy 25 was being discontinued as well as the pochette accessories, the eva, the favorite, and the pochette metis. Has anyone else heard of these bags being discontinued?
I would find it SO hard to believe if Speedy 25 was on the list to be discontinued. Your post is the first to even mention it.

I would find it SO hard to believe if Speedy 25 was on the list to be discontinued. Your post is the first to even mention it.
Yeah, i know. Thats why i was really shocked when he said that. I checked the website and they r still available so he may have been mistaken. But i have heard some say that the favorite, eva, and pochette r definitely being discontinued but i have only seen one other person mention the metis being discontinued as well.

Yeah, i know. Thats why i was really shocked when he said that. I checked the website and they r still available so he may have been mistaken. But i have heard some say that the favorite, eva, and pochette r definitely being discontinued but i have only seen one other person mention the metis being discontinued as well.

I've heard of the PM being discontinued for some time now; maybe a little bit because it was such a high demand piece, and also had a lot of quality issues?

I just cannot see LV discontinuing the Speedy 25 or Pochette Accessories...if that's true, BIG mistake. Anyone else hear that? I have a new 25 I got in September, but never went for a Pochette Accessories, and always wanted it in Damier Azur...