Which LV bags are going to be discontinued soon?

Anybody hear about the Speedy in size 35 & 40 being on the chopping block, already or soon? Someone in the 'Pics of your LV in action' thread today mentioned it might be going bye bye b/c they read it about 1 month ago (or so) in a speedy thread. We then had a discussion about it and they are not 100% sure.

I'm reaching out. Just want some clarification if anybody knows if this is true or not.

Would like to know too

Never heard before

I could be thinking of when I read about the Emp. Speedies? Ah, I can't remember!

Sully is nowhere to be found And I heard Artsy is on the way out

Yikes! Where did you hear that? From a SA or thread here? I asked that question in a thread here, but it was because my SA told me it was being discontinued and replaced by the Gïa. She was wrong. She had only been working for LV about 6 months and totally misunderstood.
I called client services last week to double check and they said no, it's not being discontinued and is becoming one of LV's icon bags.
Please let me know where you heard this!!![emoji120]🏻

Yikes! Where did you hear that? From a SA or thread here? I asked that question in a thread here, but it was because my SA told me it was being discontinued and replaced by the Gïa. She was wrong. She had only been working for LV about 6 months and totally misunderstood.
I called client services last week to double check and they said no, it's not being discontinued and is becoming one of LV's icon bags.
Please let me know where you heard this!!![emoji120]🏻
the artsy is on the way out too? Smh

Has anybody heard about the Sac Plat in Damier Ebene being discontinued? I wanted to buy it so I called the store, and they told me that it was unavailable all over Europe, and that it was being/had already been discontinued.

The SA that I spoke to on the phone told me that if I looked at the general European website, it's listed as "call for availability" which pretty much means 'discontinued'... anybody heard any news of this?

Has anybody heard about the Sac Plat in Damier Ebene being discontinued? I wanted to buy it so I called the store, and they told me that it was unavailable all over Europe, and that it was being/had already been discontinued.

The SA that I spoke to on the phone told me that if I looked at the general European website, it's listed as "call for availability" which pretty much means 'discontinued'... anybody heard any news of this?

Yes Fabuleux told us about the RIP Sac plat. Sorry for you; good luck if you can find one:smile: