Which LV bags are going to be discontinued soon?

Adrianae726

Oct 1, 2008
Hi ladies, can any of you tell me which handbags are rumored to be or are going to be discontinued this year? What are your thoughts on purchasing a bag that is soon to be discontinued or wearing one that is no longer in production? Do you still wear them?

Last edited:

Adrianae726

Oct 1, 2008
The Trevi was one of the bags I had in mind to purchase this year. :sad: just wanted to hear more opinions about wearing and purchasing discontinued items. I have not worn my Galliera for that reason. Any other ideas?

lvmagj

lvjen30
Jan 22, 2015
good to know, thank you! I heard the delightful is being redesigned or discontinued?

aussiemel

Jan 16, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
I'm not sure which ones are being discontinued, I don't think I would buy a bag for full price that I knew was about to be discontinued unless I absolutely couldn't live without it :smile:

If the bag that I already have ends up being discontinued I would keep it and still carry it, I bought it because I love it and want to enjoy it. I would only sell it if I didn't like it any more and wanted something different.

lvmk

Oct 5, 2014
good to know, thank you! I heard the delightful is being redesigned or discontinued?
I'm almost 100% sure that the Delightful is being redesigned... I think I heard that the tab in the center that says Louis Vuitton will be missing from the new model.

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
I LOVE wearing a bag that has been discontinued......to me it gives it a special "cachet". The fact that you can't buy it brand new anymore makes scoring one all the sweeter!:yahoo:

Reactions: Cathnyc

Bevvie

Feb 9, 2013
I love too wearing a bag that has been discontinued! I think it's not dated, but precious! :love:

lvmk

Oct 5, 2014
From my understanding these bags are going:

Portobello, Trevi, Bloomsbury, Metis Empreinte
No!!!! The Portobello was so pretty!!! :sad:

So was the Trevi!!! LOL I seem to love every bag on here...

So was the Metis...

It's so sad when a bag is discontinued...

Dreamybabie

Oct 12, 2014
I've been wanting tivoli for a long time but didn't have the money. Hope that is gonna stay another year or two

Adrianae726

Oct 1, 2008
It seems that they are discontinuing and redesigning some of them, they made a hideous version of the Trevi in my opinion. Can't remember name but it's a new Ebene. I am not too thrilled about using items that are discontinued, the only other bag that I haven't used in a while is the Galliera. I still use my Luminuese, but sadly I heard that is also discontinued. I just got the Verona and am having a feeling this one is going bye bye soon. I don't care too much for the classic LV purses like the Speedy nor the Neverfull, I guess you can't go wrong with those two, but I would never buy those. I just hope that the other bags I own and were launched in the past 2 years don't end up discontinued.