~~~ WHICH LV BAG SHOULD THIS COLLEGE GIRL BUY? ~~~ **Reference Pictures Included**

Which LV Bag Should I Buy For College?

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Neverfull MM

• Neverfull GM

• LVOE2 Tote MM

• Other (please post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the B-horizontal for school but due to the clasps on the side, it doesn't really hold long things such as folders or books well. So now I use a Gucci tote that is amazing (and only about $600). Out of the pictures you posted, i would suggest one of the neverfulls.

lol. everybody likes the LVOE tote. but i prefer the neverfull MM. It won't get dirty as easily, and I love the inside lining of the bag. Plus, if you get sick of looking at the 'LV' logos, you can turn the bag inside out to get 'another' bag! isnt that great?

I agree with you the Neverfull MM is a wonderful bag and can hold all of that and much much more so you can use it for next term or anything else.

BH since it's sturdy enough to carry some school supplies. Neverfull is too lightweight for that. I suggest a Cabas Mezzo because it has a zippered top or a monogram Noe, but those costs more than $800.

In case it rains where you are I would suggest the Cabas Mezzo due to it's zipper.

I second the Mezzo vote. I voted other and was going to suggest a Mezzo. To me the new neverfull style just looks flimsy, it just doesn't have enough structure for my taste. Of the ones you suggested a bh would be my preference but I prefer the look of a bv personally, however I wouldn't advise using the bv for a textbook. The brown LVoe tote looks like it will get dirty, I'm a mono canvas girl so I wouldn't pick this sort of bag, def. not for everyday use where you'll be putting the bag down a lot bec. it's not canvas. The only draw back on the mezzo is that vachetta bottom, if you can manage to keep it clean I think it's your best bet. GL in college!

I would get the neverfull MM (partial b/c I have it!!) When you tighten the straps, it looks like the BH!! It's really light, and a great size for a school stuff or just a purse! The only down side is no zipper, but the canvas tote doesn't have one either! Plus with the great price, you can get a monogram pochette (sp?) or different accessory for around $800! :tup:

I voted for the BH because it can fit a lot of stuff and it's sturdy and looks like it can hold a lot of weight. Plus the style is so classic but not too fancy since you're using it for school.
I absolutely love the LVOE2 tote but it seems to be more high maintenance and I would be afraid to spend that much money and use it as a school bag.

Let us know what you pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.