Which LV bag should I get??????Neverfull MM or Monty GM?

Which bag should I get?

• Neverfull MM

• Montorgueil GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi all!

Ok. I just bought the Neverfull MM. But I still keep thinking about the Montorgueil GM.
Which one should I get?
I am a mom of 2 but want a bag that I can use for shopping trips, travel and nights out without the kids!???
Which one should I get?
THANKS!!!
Too many choices!
PLEASE VOTE!
Alison:yes:

Sounds to me like you want a bag that can hold a good amount of stuff and still looks great. I personally am not a fan of the Neverfull...just looks like a tote in my opinion (please don't be offended).

Secondly, I am not a fan of the Monty. It looks like a bowling bag and the pleats (in my opinion) will date the bag eventually.

So, I think you should scratch both and get a Batignolles Vertical :smile: I think that will suffice your needs. It holds a lot and still looks good and the price is great!

Sounds to me like you want a bag that can hold a good amount of stuff and still looks great. I personally am not a fan of the Neverfull...just looks like a tote in my opinion (please don't be offended).

Secondly, I am not a fan of the Monty. It looks like a bowling bag and the pleats (in my opinion) will date the bag eventually.

So, I think you should scratch both and get a Batignolles Vertical :smile: I think that will suffice your needs. It holds a lot and still looks good and the price is great!

Totally respect your opinion!!! Something about the BH and BV I don't care for. Just too common looking. Do you know what I mean? Of course, I love the over $1000 bags but not gonna happen in this house!heheh.
If you HAD to pick though, which one would you choose?THANKS!:yes:

DEFINITELY Monty... I see Neverfull as a very casual bag only... and you will want a zipper. Monty will also hold a ton and go for nights out and travel.

p.s. I'm not a fan of the Batignolles line either, and I think you will want a zipper which those don't have.

Haha, ok. I would really just pick the bag that calls to you most. When I pick a bag...it has to give me that "wow" feeling. If it doesn't, then I know that I will be buying the bag and then second guessing. I always want to exchange and always rethink, etc. It drives me nuts!

Since I have to pick, I would pick the Neverfull. It would probably hold more than you can imagine and you can carry it two ways (cinched or uncinched).

Good luck! Just be sure to buy something you know you will love and keep bc these bags are not cheap and reselling them is not very lucrative :sad:

I would say go for the Monty. I think the zip top closure will be a plus point. I have the Neverful and I use it for casual outings, but the Monty can be used casual and dressed. :tup:

I like both bags, but your choice would depend on what you like. The neverfull is a casual bag, the kind of bag you'd carry to a mall or a scroll around the city. The monty is a little more formal, and if you work in an office, it's better to have a monty.

So it depends on your lifestyle. I recently purchased a neverfull because it matches my everyday casual style. I like my bags to be simple, and I wear mostly totes anyway.