Which LV Bag in the Damier Azur?!

I love a good bucket bag. They all look great. I love how the Speedy is a bit dressed-up. Thanks for the pics. Does the strap on the Noe slip at all? You have such a nice collection there.
No, my handles don't slip. I usually use the short top handle I ordered, but sometimes I use the Speedy B strap. It does come with a strap, but I haven't used it yet. Here is the strap it comes with. It is so nice that you can use different straps and handles with it.
new%202%20sm_zpstlpxjyfb.jpg

I have to admit. I was over the moon wanting the propriano. I got it but honestly was afraid to use it. The interior is so soft and velvety I knew it would get dirty or something quickly. So sad to say in retuned it today and got then azur mm pink interior Neverfull. And love it!!! For me more every day and good travel bag. Will send pics tomorrow.
Oh, no, I remember you were excited about this bag! Glad you found another one, though. You hadn't used it yet?

The classic Noe bb and Speedy B are great in Azure.:heart:
front%20sm_zpsqich2sop.jpg

1%20day%20out%20sm_zpsqe0uzg3i.jpg

blue%202sm_zpsxhmvge32.jpg

blue%20treesm_zpsvheqhede.jpg

Beautiful bags!! I had the Noe BB in the classic Monogram. I bought her preloved from their year 2013, so she was in a pretty good condition. Now the problem: the pure leather on the ground on the bag.. I were so afraid that maybe some dirt could come on her or colour transfer, so I sold her for about 500€.
The funny thing: the women who bought the bag said that 500€ were too much for her!!! I could not believe it.. but she wanted like 100€ back but I said no.. never heard of her again :biggrin:

I still like the Noe BB and I love the noe anyway!
What size is the speedy?​

You're right. That's another to take into consideration. I'm not crazy about the big tassel & in the product description it states it's non-removable. Also, I saw pics of it somewhere (TPF, YTube???) & it seemed that the handles continue to "stand up" when you're not using the bag which seems strange to me as the straps are long. On that one I think I'm going to watch for feedback from people that have used it for awhile. I want to see how long it takes for the straps to break-in. I do like all aspects about that bag that you mentioned. I do love [emoji173]️ having choices. I wonder how long it will be before they offer the Neonoe in the different prints/leathers.

I just bought the Propriano. The bag is exceptionally made especially when compared to some of the recent bags I have been trying to buy (Pochette Metis and Neverfull Tahitienne). All the others are Made is USA but I lucked out with a Made in France Propriano.

The tassel is removal and actually very nice and can be used elsewhere too. The handles are a non issue to me.

IMG_1493199834.703545.jpg

I just bought the Propriano. The bag is exceptionally made especially when compared to some of the recent bags I have been trying to buy (Pochette Metis and Neverfull Tahitienne). All the others are Made is USA but I lucked out with a Made in France Propriano.

The tassel is removal and actually very nice and can be used elsewhere too. The handles are a non issue to me.

View attachment 3679574

First....your avatar is sooo sweet. Thanks for this info & congratulations on your bag. I think I'll keep on checking on feedback from the use of this bag but I can't see why it wouldn't all be positive. I'm getting tempted. I hope you use it in the best of health. Don't be surprised when people stare...it might be one of us TPFers [emoji106].