Which LV Bag in the Damier Azur?!

Im tomorrow @LV and I Hope i can take some pictures! I really wanted to see a speedy 25B, but an Isider told me that the Speedy and NF are not a special bag anymore since everyone have them, what do you think ?

My speedy and NFs are special to me because they are mine. I wouldn't worry about what anyone else is carrying. You will be looking at your bag a lot more than looking at what some stranger is wearing.

Have you looked at Propriano? I think it looks gorgeous when cinched in at the sides too. I love the braided handles and having a magnetic closure. View attachment 3676619

You're right. That's another to take into consideration. I'm not crazy about the big tassel & in the product description it states it's non-removable. Also, I saw pics of it somewhere (TPF, YTube???) & it seemed that the handles continue to "stand up" when you're not using the bag which seems strange to me as the straps are long. On that one I think I'm going to watch for feedback from people that have used it for awhile. I want to see how long it takes for the straps to break-in. I do like all aspects about that bag that you mentioned. I do love [emoji173]️ having choices. I wonder how long it will be before they offer the Neonoe in the different prints/leathers.

Reactions: Missydora
You're right. That's another to take into consideration. I'm not crazy about the big tassel & in the product description it states it's non-removable. Also, I saw pics of it somewhere (TPF, YTube???) & it seemed that the handles continue to "stand up" when you're not using the bag which seems strange to me as the straps are long. On that one I think I'm going to watch for feedback from people that have used it for awhile. I want to see how long it takes for the straps to break-in. I do like all aspects about that bag that you mentioned. I do love [emoji173]️ having choices. I wonder how long it will be before they offer the Neonoe in the different prints/leathers.
I love the neonoe! But here in Germany she is always sold out online.. will try tommorw at the store. I would be nice if they would have the neo Noe in Damier, Azur, epi etc. This would be such a huge hit!!

Reactions: MarLoLV and cocolv
I honestly think this is one the best looking DA bag LV have at the moment. If we didn't get the amount of interchangeable wet weather here in UK even in the summer. It would go up my wish list pretty fast. It's such a elegant feminine looking tote bag. :smile:

Reactions: MarLoLV
I LOVE [emoji173]️ a good backpack & have thought about this one but then it somehow slips away. Thanks so much for bringing this up in the conversation. I will seriously consider this. As I'm a bit over 5 feet I'm not sure [emoji848] if it would be in proportion for me. I do like the idea [emoji362] of being able to do scenic walks with a water bottle, hat, small pochette etc...while having my hands free. Does the buckle bother you? Does it make It inconvenient to get in & out of? It would be great if it were magnetic. I see it also has a zipper which is a big plus as well. Thanks again [emoji106]. I love pics so thanks for that as well.
It is a great backpack. It is not too big or small. I'm 5'3. The buckle does not bother me. The magnetic closure for sure is easier, but the buckle gives me more security. I put my cellphone on the outside pocket. And the interior is so beautiful! The only thing I would change, is the zipper side. I'm right sided, and hang the bag on my left shoulder. When I'm going to open the zipper it is in the other side, making it a little more bothersome. But that is it, and I can live with that.

Reactions: beautycase
This is what I got instead of the propriano. I love this bag. And about $700 cheaper. My SA also now just ordered me the toilette 26 in monogram and rose pochette metis!!
Beautiful NF!! Congrats :heart:
And yes the Pricepoint @ the propriano is a little bit you know.. too much for something that is almost like the NF!
But she is a pretty Bag I have to admit!
I think I will go maybe for the NF PM size oder the Favorite.. the are now my tops! Or also the Speedy 25B.. but really there are not that much bags in the azur :confused1:
At first I really wanted to get that nano Noe.. but yeah pretty fast sold out :sad:

Reactions: MarLoLV
The classic Noe bb and Speedy B are great in Azure.:heart:
front%20sm_zpsqich2sop.jpg

1%20day%20out%20sm_zpsqe0uzg3i.jpg

blue%202sm_zpsxhmvge32.jpg

blue%20treesm_zpsvheqhede.jpg

Last edited: