Which LV as schoolbag? Please help!

mallenry

Aug 30, 2008
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have a crisis.
I'm a high school senior. School starts in about a week. And I'm undecided about three bags. They all have pros and cons, but please do help!

1. Damier Neverfull MM
Pro: Cheap. Con: No zipper.

2. Azur Totally MM
Pro: Outside pockets. Con: Not really favorable design.

3. Azur Saleya MM
Pro: Classic and simple. Con: Sister-in-law has one.

My pros and cons may seem a little picky, but please take the time out of your day to help me decide! Which would you wear to school or work?

P.S. If this help, I'm exactly 5 feet and a size 2. Thank you in advance!

I say Damier Neverfull MM...why? It is worry-free as it does not have vachetta and because it will be used as "school bag" and I prefer to have easy access to my books when I am ready for them. I would not get the Saleya unless I was really close with my sister-in-law and she just knew I that totally was not copying her...now if you could care less what she thought...then that would be my second choice.

I say Damier Neverfull MM...why? It is worry-free as it does not have vachetta and because it will be used as "school bag" and I prefer to have easy access to my books when I am ready for them. I would not get the Saleya unless I was really close with my sister-in-law and she just knew I that totally was not copying her...now if you could care less what she thought...then that would be my second choice.

Thank you for the great advice and pointing out the fact that I need access to my books. And you're so right on the whole sister in law thing. She didn't like the idea of me getting the saleya at first, but then she was okay with me getting the pm size. Now, I need the mm size for school but I think she might be upset with that. So, thank you again!

Just becareful. People were mean to me in highschool because I carried designer bags.

I know how you feel. But I don't really hang out with alot of people. They can say whatever they want, but I only have two real friends that knows my taste in expensive things. They are the only two that knows I work for my own things. Thanks for the concern!

Damier NF is the better out of the 3 options... no vach to worry about! The open top is a concern though.. maybe use a pochette for your wallet/cell/etc and hook it on the D-ring.. Gd luck!

I agree! The NF is a great bag and can hold a ton!

For a school bag, the Beaubourg might be a better choice than the 3 you listed. I have a Neverfull and it's not as sturdy on the bottom if you're going to be carrying books and/or a notebook.

Although, if you want versatility, the Neverfull also works as a really cute purse too :smile:! But for a school bag, Beaubourg is great!