Which Love pendant for every day wear?

Even though I'm crazy for Cartier's pave I would go for the one on th left (wich by the way looks waaaaay better in real life)
As a matter of fact I'm having a debate myself between it and the Tiffany garden bee

The interlocking design you can find every where. I think even LV had it done in it's new fine jewlery collection?

Nevertheless they're both great everyday necklaces that I'm sure are true classics!

Yes, my friend also pointed out that Tiffany has a similar design too.

xiangxiang0731 said:
Dear fellow TPFers, I am looking for a yellow gold small pendant for everyday wear in a very conservative work environment, with collared shirts. I tried on the following 2 from Cartier but can't decide which one is better. What do you think? TIA!

Xiang, of you have any of the Hermes scarf rings? I use those as my pendants, I just buy a gold or wg necklace depending on metal. But between the 2 Cartier I like the interlocking. Here's a pic of my scarf ring as a pendant.

image-1292864094.jpg

Xiang, of you have any of the Hermes scarf rings? I use those as my pendants, I just buy a gold or wg necklace depending on metal. But between the 2 Cartier I like the interlocking. Here's a pic of my scarf ring as a pendant.

View attachment 1883729

Allee! That's very clever of you! Unfortunately I don't have this type of scarf rings from H. Only the chain d'arche and regate. And I want a YG pendant because I already have WG pieces and this one needs to be in YG to match of of my other jeweller and bags' hardware.

The interlocking! I have the interlocking bracelet in WG and while it is delicate I really really love it and always get compliments!

Hi xiangxiang! I have the the Love necklace on the left. I also, wanted a necklace
that I could wear everyday with ease and comfort. I have been wearing it since July
and love it!! Very comfy, and elegant, easy to wear!

Hi xiangxiang! I have the the Love necklace on the left. I also, wanted a necklace
that I could wear everyday with ease and comfort. I have been wearing it since July
and love it!! Very comfy, and elegant, easy to wear!

dear pamella! Long time no see! Missing you in the H sub forum! Thank you for sharing your experience. The more I look at them, the more I am leaning towards the left one. I know the interlocking rings design is popular. But I'm paying a lot more for the pave diamonds but because it moves a lot and only one ring has diamonds, it doesn't really show that much.

dear pamella! Long time no see! Missing you in the H sub forum! Thank you for sharing your experience. The more I look at them, the more I am leaning towards the left one. I know the interlocking rings design is popular. But I'm paying a lot more for the pave diamonds but because it moves a lot and only one ring has diamonds, it doesn't really show that much.

Miss seeing you too, but glad too find you here in jewelry-land! Here is a
pic of mine just to enable you a bit more! I really love it! Good luck with
your choice!

Attachments

• love necklace.jpg
    love necklace.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 224