Which Love pendant for every day wear?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear fellow TPFers, I am looking for a yellow gold small pendant for everyday wear in a very conservative work environment, with collared shirts. I tried on the following 2 from Cartier but can't decide which one is better. What do you think? TIA!

2. How do I attach photo from iPhone??

3. Are they too large? Email them to yourself, your phone will ask what size, choose medium.

4. No I didn't have an option to attach photo using the TPF app. Now on laptop. Here is the photo I took at the store.

love.JPG
  5. sorry it's not a great photo. The one on the left has a diamond on the chain as well as a very small diamond on the loop. The one on the right has pave diamonds all around one loop.

6. I like the interlocking rings better. Both are beautiful however.

7. Thanks! The interlocking rings move beautifully when worn. But I'm bit worried it's going to be too trendy that I would get tired of it quickly.

8. I Ike that too and I don't think it's a trend, it's just the trinity rings... Both are nice choices!

9. I don't think it's too trendy. I mean I've never seen one on anyone IRL so I don't think they are all too common.

10. Interlocking rings are more interesting and still a classic piece! I would LOVE to have that necklace!

11. I was thinking of getting the interlocking as well but I find it too delicate. I wanted something a but more substantial. If you are fine with a delicate necklace then that is a good choice.

12. I am the minority here but i prefer the necklace on the left, so classic and beautiful!
    If it is possible, maybe you can post pictures of you wearing the necklaces?

13. I LOVE the interlocking especially with pave diamonds!:P

14. The photo's not too clear, but i think I like 1st one better. It's simple yet very pretty. I like that it has a diamond and a double chain wrapped around it and thus makes it different from other necklaces which has a ring as a pendant :smile:

15. I prefer the one on the right