Which Love pendant for every day wear?

Mar 26, 2009
Dear fellow TPFers, I am looking for a yellow gold small pendant for everyday wear in a very conservative work environment, with collared shirts. I tried on the following 2 from Cartier but can't decide which one is better. What do you think? TIA!

xiangxiang0731 said:
Thanks! The interlocking rings move beautifully when worn. But I'm bit worried it's going to be too trendy that I would get tired of it quickly.

I Ike that too and I don't think it's a trend, it's just the trinity rings... Both are nice choices!

I was thinking of getting the interlocking as well but I find it too delicate. I wanted something a but more substantial. If you are fine with a delicate necklace then that is a good choice.

I am the minority here but i prefer the necklace on the left, so classic and beautiful!
If it is possible, maybe you can post pictures of you wearing the necklaces?

The photo's not too clear, but i think I like 1st one better. It's simple yet very pretty. I like that it has a diamond and a double chain wrapped around it and thus makes it different from other necklaces which has a ring as a pendant :smile: