Which Louis Vuitton handbag should i purchase???????????

1. I've been defying Louis Vuitton handbags for god knows how long because i've see so many people with them nowadays, fake or not. Until i met these :drool: I'm stuck between two choices.... What do you think i should get???
    [​IMG]
    The Cabas Piano or

[​IMG]
    The Popincourt Haut

2. The cabas is a classic, but has a vachetta bottom (uncured leather), which scratches/marks easily.

If you have a boutique close by, you should go and 'play' with both.

You might want to post this in the LV sub forum...you might get more responses ;)

3. I like the popincourt!

4. yeah the vachetta is harder to take care of. I have a cabas mezzo and I don't even pay attention to it anymore since it's all marked up. I like the PH better.

5. I've been defying Louis Vuitton handbags for god knows how long because i've see so many people with them nowadays, fake or not. Until i met these :drool: I'm stuck between two choices.... What do you think i should get???
    [​IMG]
    The Cabas Piano or

[​IMG]

6. I like the popincourt moreso. Good advice about posting this in the LV forum for more responses.

7. the Popincourt Haut hands down. no vachetta bottom, and a much cuter shape :P

8. I have the Cabas Piano and I love it! The size is great and it's an awesome everyday bag! :yes:

9. Pop haut!

10. My vote is for #2....but out of these two styles, I would take a Chanel bag any day. :P

11. I say The Popincourt Haut!!!

12. PH! :yahoo:

13. PH groupies are out tonight!
    PH vote from me too.

14. I like the Popincourt, but the trim rubs against your clothes and can get worn easily. It especially looks worn if it rubs against a jean jacket. Believe me I was real careful with mine and it still looked a little worn on the leather trim. I don't like to be that careful with any bag.

15. My vote is the PH. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice