Which Louis Vuitton before retiring??

Out of the two, I like the Babylone more! It seems so much more versatile and easy to use...the Sac Plat is nice, but may look a little odd when carried...and it's just so flat! (duh!) So...accessing the stuff in your bag may not be very easy.

I Love the Babylone BuT I am not going to lie..

today I saw a model walking down the street in the village..she was super tall, skinny, effortlessly chic ANd

she was carrying the sac plat! and it caught my eye bc I was just like :wtf: :Push: :wtf: "WHat is ThaT ?!?! and then I was like wow omg it was just incredibly....chic....she looked amazing with it

babylone seems safer but if you can carry off the plat.. wow!

UPDATE:

OMG-----THAT IS TOOO FUNNY!!!

I just dug this out ....its an old thread of mine from over a YEAR ago......saying that I was going to take a break from LV and retire for a while. :roflmfao:

I'm sure my intentions were good but that's funny. LOL. Never happened. I'm still going strong :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

LMAO! That's hilarious! We all think we are going to give up LV but most return! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

UPDATE:

OMG-----THAT IS TOOO FUNNY!!!

I just dug this out ....its an old thread of mine from over a YEAR ago......saying that I was going to take a break from LV and retire for a while. :roflmfao:

I'm sure my intentions were good but that's funny. LOL. Never happened. I'm still going strong :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

OMG :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ..I saw Noriko, huh ?? I checked it's last year thread LOL..so much for retiring LOL ..It's classic!!! thanks for bringing it back..just too funny!

Of the two that you mentioned I'd say Babylone... But I'd urge you to check out a Sac Shopping if you can. It's a tote much like the Babylone but less structured. It's hot! Had one. Traded it off. Getting ready to get another one... :yahoo: