Which Louis Vuitton before retiring??

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Out of the two, I like the Babylone more! It seems so much more versatile and easy to use...the Sac Plat is nice, but may look a little odd when carried...and it's just so flat! (duh!) So...accessing the stuff in your bag may not be very easy.

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
LaLa Land
I Love the Babylone BuT I am not going to lie..

today I saw a model walking down the street in the village..she was super tall, skinny, effortlessly chic ANd

she was carrying the sac plat! and it caught my eye bc I was just like :wtf: :Push: :wtf: "WHat is ThaT ?!?! and then I was like wow omg it was just incredibly....chic....she looked amazing with it

babylone seems safer but if you can carry off the plat.. wow!

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
UPDATE:

OMG-----THAT IS TOOO FUNNY!!!

I just dug this out ....its an old thread of mine from over a YEAR ago......saying that I was going to take a break from LV and retire for a while. :roflmfao:

I'm sure my intentions were good but that's funny. LOL. Never happened. I'm still going strong :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

LMAO! That's hilarious! We all think we are going to give up LV but most return! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!
UPDATE:

OMG-----THAT IS TOOO FUNNY!!!

I just dug this out ....its an old thread of mine from over a YEAR ago......saying that I was going to take a break from LV and retire for a while. :roflmfao:

I'm sure my intentions were good but that's funny. LOL. Never happened. I'm still going strong :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
OMG :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ..I saw Noriko, huh ?? I checked it's last year thread LOL..so much for retiring LOL ..It's classic!!! thanks for bringing it back..just too funny!

GoldenLeopardLady

"Accessories Piggy!"
O.G.
May 20, 2006
Southern Girl! (now)
Of the two that you mentioned I'd say Babylone... But I'd urge you to check out a Sac Shopping if you can. It's a tote much like the Babylone but less structured. It's hot! Had one. Traded it off. Getting ready to get another one... :yahoo:

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I thought this was a new thread- but seeing Noriko made me do a double-take! She used to have more posts than even the mods.....

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
this is too funny! i was reading seriously until i saw the huge font! didnt get around to getting a 'last' lv huh?

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
This cracks me up!:nuts: Once you are addicted to LV, it is VERY hard to let it go even for a short while. There is always another LV bag, accessory, shoes, etc. to obsess over...