which louis should come home ?!

which one should come home

• metis pochette

• neverfull neo gm

• neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 25, 2012
Hey guys so i am in a little bit of a bind I want to get one more bag before the price increase this month and am stuck between the never full neo gm or the metis pochette.

Yes these 2 are completely different! styles LOL
But initially I wanted to get the never full to have a tote in the collection however the mm is pretty small for a tote at least while the gm is kinda too big bt if i had to pick a size it would be the gm. However I am kinda undecided and therefore it makes me question the purchase.

I love cross bodies i own speedy b's and the metis love the versatility with the never full your pretty much have a shoulder bag and thats pretty much it where as the metis pochette can be used cross body and handheld the strap are also interchangeable which is a nice thing to have the only thing is its quite small perhaps too small?

Any advice would be great!:smile:
tia;)

If you don't have a neverfull yet I would definitely recommend getting it! It's my favorite bag! I have the mm and gm in DE and I love yj both so much!!!! You will not regret it !!!

I'd go with the Neverfull. The Pochette Metis is really pretty but it is a smaller bag. If you like bigger bags, you might get more use out the Neverfull.

Totally voted for the Pochette Metis anyway, I meant to vote NF...time for bed!

If you don't have a neverfull yet I would definitely recommend getting it! It's my favorite bag! I have the mm and gm in DE and I love yj both so much!!!! You will not regret it !!!

looks like i may be leaning that way thanks for ur input i can honestly say i have never heard a complaint about regarding functionality of the never full :P

I'd go with the Neverfull. The Pochette Metis is really pretty but it is a smaller bag. If you like bigger bags, you might get more use out the Neverfull.

Totally voted for the Pochette Metis anyway, I meant to vote NF...time for bed!

HAHA thanks it seems that the never full will deft carry everything i need and then some LOL

metis.
you can wear it in 3 ways - versatility
I love the lock design (not magnetic) - security
lining is rich suede - craftmanship
flap design and size reminds me of a chanel flap - class

what more can you ask for?