Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

There’s another bigger size ?! Wow I didn’t know that. This is the one I have in the pic

Yes, there was a bigger size then when I bought mine. I have checked the screen shots I took of the bag's info when I bought it and I confirm it's bigger as it measures 24 x 30 x 9 cm

I thought it might stay around a while longer
I really love it and am sorry I missed out on this color.
So sorry the both of you missed out on this color, I too am nearly the same. I procrastinated over this size as I had rehomed all my cuirs with the original longer thinner strap. Just didn't use them as often as I will like as I don't enjoy the look of them hanging so low on me. When I finally decided to get one, it sold out in my country and also on the US website. Luckily, my trusted personal shopper helped me acquire it from Europe.

Reactions: Lizzys and Ludmilla
So sorry the both of you missed out on this color, I too am nearly the same. I procrastinated over this size as I had rehomed all my cuirs with the original longer thinner strap. Just didn't use them as often as I will like as I don't enjoy the look of them hanging so low on me. When I finally decided to get one, it sold out in my country and also on the US website. Luckily, my trusted personal shopper helped me acquire it from Europe.
The new shorter strap was exactly the reason why I hesitated too long. :smile: