Which Longchamp Are You Carrying Today?

Breaking out my one and only LP (2724) for a workshop today. I bought this from a reseller and it had travelled with me a lot. It's quite beaten up and I noticed slight bubbling at the bottom of the bag today. The leather straps are so soft though. It had been with me for 16 years now. Let's see how long it can last.

Attachments

• 20240512_093957.jpg
    20240512_093957.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 30
Breaking out my one and only LP (2724) for a workshop today. I bought this from a reseller and it had travelled with me a lot. It's quite beaten up and I noticed slight bubbling at the bottom of the bag today. The leather straps are so soft though. It had been with me for 16 years now. Let's see how long it can last.
16 years!!! 😲 What a feat! LPs are really almost indestructible.

16 years!!! 😲 What a feat! LPs are really almost indestructible.
I don't use it daily but in terms of travel, it had been with me all over. It is slightly bigger than a LLH and I always thought it is too big to use in daily life. I am currently trying to maximise usage for my small collection and finding every opportunity to use them. The bigger size actually works very well for a thicker yoga towel, big water bottle and a change of clothes.