Which little evening bag is best?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn't really know where to post this, but here we go....

I have my final year of uni ball in June and really need a smart little handbag for it. I don't even know where to start looking, what brand or what style! So does anyone have any suggestions as to what brand and style would be best for a prom/ball type thing? I am on a bit of a budget, so can't afford prices such as balenciaga and higher end price tags, and preferably a bag I could use again for other occassions would be best. I was thinking black would be best as the dress I am wearing (same colour, similar design to pic attached) is a raspberry pink satin dress, with black heels.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful, as I have no idea which little evening bags are out there! :flowers:

ball dress.jpg
  2. Check out clutches on Zappos. There's about a gazillion options.

3. Thank-you for the website, I will have a look at that, but I will be trying within the UK first. Thanks again anyway.

4. Oh, I didn't realize you were in the UK. But it could give you an idea of what's out there, at least. A lot of the brands on Zappos are carried in department stores.

5. from Net-A-Porter.com

marc jacobs
    [​IMG]

fendi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

miu miu
    [​IMG]

thomas wylde
    [​IMG]

jimmy choo
    [​IMG]

6. Yeah, it really gave me some ideas of what is out there! Thanks.

7. Some really pretty bags! unfortunately I can't spend £400+ on a clutch right, I am on a budget :crybaby: But thank-you for the suggestions, it gave me ideas for the kind of thing I would like.

8. Belen Echandia (based here in the UK) do several nice little clutches : -

Clutch Me -approx. £250

Kiss Me Clutch (with wrist attachment) - £135

Flirt With Me (with wrist attachment) - £99-£115

Might be worth having a look at their website.

9. ah there are some really cute ones there, I didn't know about that website. Thanks!