Which little Christmas treat for me?

Which one do you prefer?

• Gold Tournis

• Pousse Pousse Simple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
I have been :drool: at the H bracelets and have decided to treat myself to one for Christmas but can't make up my mind between these two. The first one is the gold tournis (SoCal's pic) and the second one is the pousse pousse simple. My wrists are fairly slender, which one do you prefer??

Attachments

• goldtournis.jpg
    goldtournis.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 147
  • poussepousesimple.jpg
    poussepousesimple.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 209
This is a tough call Rose...if you have slender wrists perhaps the first one because it appears more delicate, although the second one makes a stronger statement so it depends on what look you're going for. They're both beautiful.

^^^Hard Call....They both are GREAT looking...but Orchid said it RIGHT about the look you are going for. I think one is more casual and delicate, while the other stands out, and gives you more of a stronger bracelet (structure)...SORRY< I"M NO HELP:s

You ladies are right, I really have to think about the "statement'. I am not really a statement person. I would probably end up wearing it with my watch ( a large gold with brown strap Gucci) which is a bit of a 'statement' watch. So I may be better with the tournis?

Can the tournis be adjusted?

^^^Rose, does the tournis come with a GOLD H? I think it would look hot with GOLD? I have a small wrist too, and have problems with Stuctured bracelets, and they bother me if too round? I like the Tournis

^^^:nuts: Is that how you pronounce it....geez...I'm trying to learn some French here....I'm going to be cracking up or turning been red if I have to say that to some MALE SA...."please can I see a PUSS PUSS?":nuts:

I always liked the pousse pousse. It's elegant. It looks good and it's got such a cute name. If you wear the bracelet on you other wrist, that would create a lovely balance.

the puss-puss is winning.

cat_with_a_hat____Panties_by_piticha.jpg