Which Leopard Print Heels Should I Get?

?

Which pair of Leopard Print Heels should I get?

1. Steve Madden Peep Toe Sandal

2. No brand Leopard Heels

3. Steven Madden closed Toe Heels

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I want a pair of leopard print heels. But I am undecided on which leopard color I want. Can you guys help? Thank you!!!

glamor_leoparda.jpg 9d_1_sbl.JPG B000G6442I.01.LEFT._SS45_SCTHUMBZZZ_V58872749_.jpg
  2. Second pair . Those are cute !

3. I'd go for the second pair, cute!

EDIT: Actually I wouldn't mind getting a pair of that, too. Where can I get them online?

4. The first and third pair are the same shoe. :smile:

5. Yup, the first and third are the same show, just different colors. One is more cheetah like and one is more leopard. You can order both on Amazon.com. They cost about $100. The one in the middle is $135. I think I'm leaning towards the one on the far right! So cute!!

6. I like # 3 as well :yes:

7. Steve Madden number 1

8. Steven #2!!! definitely #2

9. I think I like the colour and heel shape of those best, too; as long as you've got a good head for heights! :biggrin:

But...I prefer the platform on the middle ones. Hard choice! :Push:

10. I cant tell the difference between 1 and 3. Are they the same pic?

Andrea

11. They are the same model heels but one is cheetah color (more orange) while I believe the other is more tonal (beige-y).

12. i like two best the look cute

13. I voted for close toe, I bought some and they are super cute, plus during the winter your little toes wont get cold!

14. I voted for Steve Madden #1- I love the warmer colors!

15. I live in Florida so I get the benefit of sportin' these babies all year around. :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice