Which leather

Depends on which model you are interested in since not all come in all leather types. But I would recommend distressed calf as in the 2.55/Reissue. Other than that, caviar (coated and embossed) can be sturdy but depending on the bag shape, corners might wear off a bit. Caviar also varies per season and I am not as keen on the "newer" caviar which often feels like plastic versus caviar from a couple of years ago. It all comes down to what you personally prefer, if you want to use the bag as your day bag only etc.

Reactions: Frillylily
Depends on which model you are interested in since not all come in all leather types. But I would recommend distressed calf as in the 2.55/Reissue. Other than that, caviar (coated and embossed) can be sturdy but depending on the bag shape, corners might wear off a bit. Caviar also varies per season and I am not as keen on the "newer" caviar which often feels like plastic versus caviar from a couple of years ago. It all comes down to what you personally prefer, if you want to use the bag as your day bag only etc.
I have fallen for the medium drawstring. It is from the fall 2018 collection and is in the caviar leather.