~Which Leather Jacket??~

Uh oh. This is a tough one. I have the second jacket and I have received compliments each time I wear it. I also tried the first but it was a little too tight on my wide shoulders. I think I would've gone with the first if I was actually able to size up (they don't have a L!). It also has side pockets, which the latter does not have.

Good luck! :flowers: (whichever one you end up deciding on is still a great jacket, btw!)

7226223800_1_1_3.jpg

i would get this one. the other one, the collar was kind of odd....wasn't sure it's trying to lay down or standing up...

Uh oh. This is a tough one. I have the second jacket and I have received compliments each time I wear it. I also tried the first but it was a little too tight on my wide shoulders. I think I would've gone with the first if I was actually able to size up (they don't have a L!). It also has side pockets, which the latter does not have.

Good luck! :flowers: (whichever one you end up deciding on is still a great jacket, btw!)

Thanks wen!! I'm leaning towards the 2nd one too. Are they tts??

static.zara.net/photos//2012/I/0/1/p/7226/223/800/7226223800_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1343675142083

i would get this one. the other one, the collar was kind of odd....wasn't sure it's trying to lay down or standing up...

Thanks June! I was thinking the same with the 1st one. I like the collar on the 2nd one.

You guys are great!! Thanks!!