Which leather is more durable?

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new to Hermes so I kinda need some advice about choosing leather for my first Kelly:yahoo:. Which leather is more durable and popular? I personally like epsom leather but I think that it's easy to get dirt on? Thank you!

Hi guys, I'm new to Hermes so I kinda need some advice about choosing leather for my first Kelly:yahoo:. Which leather is more durable and popular? I personally like epsom leather but I think that it's easy to get dirt on? Thank you!

I don't think so. I got salt stains in my epsom bag and it came off when I used a wet towel.

I love togo!
It is very durable and can look great especially after some time I own Togo and it is a bit heavy but I had house paint fall on it and it cleaned up very well so it is my fave!

For something durable that can take any type of weather, can be knocked around without much issue and be that every-day/take it no matter what/no worries about scratching/spotting/grab it and go, etc.....I would suggest the following: Togo, Clemence, Swift, Epsom. I've never seen a Kelly in Fjord.

I have Kelly's in Epsom, Clemence, and Togo, and they all wear very well.

I have noticed that it is sometimes harder for me to remove dirt smudges from Epsom than it is on my Togo and Clemence (strange, huh?)

Best of luck with whatever you choose! :smile: