Which leather conditioner???

It seems like most people use Apple products, but I'm a hands-down Cadillac fan. I've used it on everything - light MbMJs, dark MbMJs, light MJs, dark MJs, and my sensitive Carter Jr. and BB Bag. It works perfectly, and though it sometimes takes some color, it's only a tiny bit and it's not like it's noticeable on the bag. :P
me too. i have never used apple...but i do use cadillac on all my bags i have ever owned, as well as my boots, leather jackets and auto upholstery. it works great!

You can find Apple at Burlington Coat Factory as well. I found it back by the leather coats/jackets. I conditioned a Sophia back to life with it. I've also used Apple on Balenciaga.

I don't have these brands near me (Europe), so I use Diamond leather care from Collonil for *äh* leather care and Nanospray from Collonil as protection against water, oil and dirt (recommended to me by other bagcrazy ladies).

Both products worked well without doing any damage. The diamond leather care is a cream which initially after applying does darken the leather, but after some drying the leather will return to its initial color.

I use both the apple and the LMB products. If you are sensitive to smell I would stay away form the LMB as the scent is very strong. I do use the pro-treatment and the for handles only and do like them. Apple is cheaper and I think works just as well too. Always test a spot first. Sometimes you will get a bit of color transfer from both products but I don't think it is noticeable once you do the whole bag.

^ What do their company's products smell like, redskater? Is it perfumey or chemical-y?

TIA!

it kind of perfumey to me. It sort of smells like that fragrance "pink sugar" to me, sweet. On some of my bags it goes away pretty quickly, but I did a bbag with it once and it seemed like it took forever for the scent to go away. But on MJ's it wasn't that strong.

I am looking at Apple care online and I see cleaner, conditiner and then a rain and stain repellent. Do you use all of those or is one item enough? I don't want to overdue it or ruin any of my bags by using something that is too harsh or putting too much stuff on my bags.

I am looking at Apple care online and I see cleaner, conditiner and then a rain and stain repellent. Do you use all of those or is one item enough? I don't want to overdue it or ruin any of my bags by using something that is too harsh or putting too much stuff on my bags.

I have used the cleaner and conditioner and haven't had any problems. I have the wilson's spray protectant and have used that over the conditioner as well. I think it depends on what you want to do to the bag. If it needs cleaning use the cleaner then condition. If you think the leather will spot easily then maybe just their spray. I don't spray too many of my MJ's cause they just don't seem to get spotty.

I use all 3 because I am clumsy. The Rain & Stain is AMAZING if you don't plan ahead and get caught outside with your MJ in the rain, or if someone spills something on it. I use it on my Pomegranate Venetia to keep it in tip-top shape, and I can happily report that the repellant is effective.