Which Large Sabrina?

Nov 4, 2008
Phoenix
HELP...
I've fallen for both Large Sabrinas but cannot decide which color to get.
I can only afford one.... I don't know what to do..

Large Black with silver hardware Leather

or

Large Graphite Patent Leather

eekk..

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
In my closet of bags!
Oooo I would go for the regular leather. Although patent leather looks nice in the store, I always felt like it didn't satisfy me like regular leather does. After a while, the glamour of it fades and you start to miss the thick leather feel.

Apr 11, 2009
I would have to vote for the black leather with silver hardware. It's so classic and will be in style forever (whereas you might get tired of the patent??).

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
I prefer the graphite patent & am seriously considering getting one. I have the black leather and haven't used it in forever. I was just saying today that I feel it's kinda boring, it looks too much like a doctor's bag. But anyway that's JMO, good luck with your decision :biggrin:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
I love both but I'll pick the black leather Sabrina for long term "investment". Still, the graphite patent could be great cause patent leather is a lot easier to care for :shrugs:

Apr 19, 2009
I have the patent camel and love the non existing maintenance. I friend spilt coffee all over mine and it wiped off with total ease!

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
If your clothes are usually kind of on the plain side, I'd go for the bling of patent. If your clothes are flashy in pattern, style, color, etc, you might want to go with a simple black bag.

shoptostaysane

shoptostaysane
Jul 18, 2009
I envy you! I love the Sabrina's!!!!

I love both colours but black leather with silver wins my vote!

:banned: (temporarily) already and i just joined!