• B&W Montego because it's such a classic shape

• Neither LAMB wait for them to go on sale

• RM MAM in black

• Jenny Yuen Sherlock in black

Results are only viewable after voting.

lmkhlh2006

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I'm totally in love with the new B&W print and I really like the new green (I think I can wait on the green going on sale). I'm pretty sure I want the B&W in either the commodore or montego. I'm a shoulder bag girl at heart and I love my shadow commodore but I feel like everyone should have a montego...or wait for them to go on sale and buy one of the non-LAMB bags I have been lusting after...

B&W commodore

lambcheck2.jpg

B&W Montego
lambcheck.jpg

Rebecca Minkoff MAM in black
rm.jpg

Jenny Yuen sherlock in black

sherlock-black-front-medium.jpg

If I had to choose right now, I'd go with the Night MAM. It will last longer style-wise than the checkerboard. Plus we know the Checkerboard will eventually go on sale. So in choosing...I think the Commodore is a knockout and since you are happy with your Shadow Commodore then I'd go for that one. But when it goes on sale.

DAMN thanks for telling me there is a wallet in B/W at the stores.... My husband is gonna kick my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think wait until they go on sale because we KNOW they will in about 3-4 months...But the wallet I would pay full price for..maybe...Get the RM, I think her bags look great. I am getting on Monday from bloomies via UPS!

Since we all know the LAMB bags will go on sale - I'd go for the one that will have more longevity IMO:

RM MAM!
rm.jpg

I have that bag (with silver hardware) and it's great! I used the black so much that I grabbed another in a dark espresso color. It's such a good bag - I can see using mine for years. It is already pre-conditioned, so it works well in the rain too!

The MAM looks yummmmmy! I vote for that because I think maybe you should hold out for the checkerboard sale...but I'm totally weak myself and probably can't wait for the sale so who am I kidding! Get whatever you want to wear right now! Even if that means both...:shame:

You can probably find the MAM discounted now. And yes, her leathers are ridiculous. So you could get the RM now and the BW on sale in a few month.

Indi, the little man in my sig wasn't working so I figured I'd take a more drastic approach. Lol!!