Which L.A.M.B. should I get????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which L.A.M.B. or non-LAMB???

1. B&W Commodore because I love shoulder bags

2. B&W Montego because it's such a classic shape

3. Neither LAMB wait for them to go on sale

4. RM MAM in black

5. Jenny Yuen Sherlock in black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm totally in love with the new B&W print and I really like the new green (I think I can wait on the green going on sale). I'm pretty sure I want the B&W in either the commodore or montego. I'm a shoulder bag girl at heart and I love my shadow commodore but I feel like everyone should have a montego...or wait for them to go on sale and buy one of the non-LAMB bags I have been lusting after...

B&W commodore

[​IMG]

B&W Montego
    [​IMG]

Rebecca Minkoff MAM in black
    [​IMG]

Jenny Yuen sherlock in black

[​IMG]

2. If I had to choose right now, I'd go with the Night MAM. It will last longer style-wise than the checkerboard. Plus we know the Checkerboard will eventually go on sale. So in choosing...I think the Commodore is a knockout and since you are happy with your Shadow Commodore then I'd go for that one. But when it goes on sale.

3. I know I really need to wait until it goes on sale.

4. I know the BW is killing me! I saw the wallet today at nordstroms and almost bought it!!! I seriously almost died it so pretty!

5. BW Commodore!

6. among all of the choices, i like the B&W montego the most..

and knaz, i like your avatar :lol:

7. I say wait for the sales! maybe then you can get both lambs? I prefer the montego, and I like the black RM MAM!

8. DAMN thanks for telling me there is a wallet in B/W at the stores.... My husband is gonna kick my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think wait until they go on sale because we KNOW they will in about 3-4 months...But the wallet I would pay full price for..maybe...Get the RM, I think her bags look great. I am getting on Monday from bloomies via UPS!

9. Since we all know the LAMB bags will go on sale - I'd go for the one that will have more longevity IMO:

RM MAM! [​IMG]

I have that bag (with silver hardware) and it's great! I used the black so much that I grabbed another in a dark espresso color. It's such a good bag - I can see using mine for years. It is already pre-conditioned, so it works well in the rain too!

10. i vote wait for the montego to go on sale

11. I know girls you are all right I must wait for these to go on sale. But about that RM bag hmmm...

12. the RM is looking better and better everytime I see it! youre making me want one..

13. ^^Sorry, it's just such a great shape and when I saw them IRL they are amazing leather.

14. The MAM looks yummmmmy! I vote for that because I think maybe you should hold out for the checkerboard sale...but I'm totally weak myself and probably can't wait for the sale so who am I kidding! Get whatever you want to wear right now! Even if that means both...:shame:

15. You can probably find the MAM discounted now. And yes, her leathers are ridiculous. So you could get the RM now and the BW on sale in a few month.

Indi, the little man in my sig wasn't working so I figured I'd take a more drastic approach. Lol!!