Which Kusama Wallet? Help me decide...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Trying to decide on a Kusama zippy wallet. I have the blue mono speedy. And I have a B&W vernis pochette, which I'd wear without a wallet. I don't change wallets often, so it looking nice with other bags is helpful.

Which color mono or vernis Kusama would you recommend?

Learning toward:

Blue, green or white in mono OR b&w in vernis.

2. I'm looking at the K wallets too. they look really fun.
    ooh I tough one. I would go for the vernis in b/w or if mono then the blue, but would that be too matchy matchy for you since you have the bag in blue mono? either one you choose will be fab.

3. I am the worst decision maker!

4. I think blue or green go well with the blue Speedy. I am not so into the vernis as I read about the discoloration problems which might happen with time, while the canvas stuff is pretty sturdy.

I myself have the blue Kusama wallet and love how low-key it is. I had to decide between green and blue and both were lovely. Choose the blue because it was a tad darker and I prefer darker colors (it looks darker when the light is low). About white, I would be afraid about color transfer, especially when you plan to use it regurlarly.

zippy tageslicht1.JPG zippy14.JPG zippy.JPG