Which Kristin Wristlet, and will there be more colours?

Which Kristin Wristlet?

• Turquoise Op Art - perfect for spring and summer!

• Black/Gray Op Art - practical and easy to wear

• Khaki/Sand - nice, neutral colour

• Graphic Sequins - very unique and eye-catching

Results are only viewable after voting.

T Doll

May 22, 2008
So today is the last day for PCE and I will be heading to my Coach store right after work! I love the Kristin wristlets, but I still haven't decided which one to get yet. I was debating between leather and Op Art, but I think I will stick to the Op Art because the leather ones look a bit dressier than what I want to use it for.

I'm looking for something that I can throw my phone and wallet in when I'm going to the movies or somewhere else where I don't want to a carry purse with me. I have other wristlets, but they're pretty small and now that I have a Blackberry, I can't seem to fit much else in them :P Now my dilemma is, I just CAN NOT decide on a colour!

I LOVE the turquoise, but I don't have much in my wardrobe that would match or go with it. I think it would look nice with white, but ever since I've put on a bit of weight, I hardly wear white anymore. I also like the black one but I wish the C's were black instead of gray. I still do like it though, and it would definitely be easier to wear and match with. Ahhh but I still love the turquoise, it's just soo pretty and such a nice pop of colour! I also started looking at the khaki/sand, which has been growing me and would be a nice neutral colour. But I must narrow it down to ONE! Oh also, what do you guys think of the graphic sequins one? I think it's quite pretty, but I feel that it's a bit more on the dressier side? It also seems more trendy and I think it might look more dated and not as classic, later down the road. Still very pretty though!

P.S. - Does anyone know if Coach will be coming out with more colours in the Kristin wristlet? Maybe I should wait and see if they do a tone-on-tone black one? :thinking:

Last edited:
I love my turquise op art large wristet. The strap can be converted to a little top handle like pouch by attaching one end to the interior d ring, which pulls out. I fit my checkbook, mini skinny and 2 yr mead planner in it! I think you will love it if you decide on turquise. Good luck deciding

I actually just bought the op art turquoise wrislet and the black leather wrislet, and I love them both!! I personally love the turquoise, and it is going to be perfect for spring/summer. I wasn't too worried about it going with everything in my wardrobe, but I also wear a lot of black and white, which the turquoise will be a great pop of color!
Let us know what you decide!

I love my turquise op art large wristet. The strap can be converted to a little top handle like pouch by attaching one end to the interior d ring, which pulls out. I fit my checkbook, mini skinny and 2 yr mead planner in it! I think you will love it if you decide on turquise. Good luck deciding

I love that these wristlets can be worn with the strap as a handle! It sounds like it sure fits a lot of stuff! All I can fit in most of my other wristlets is my Blackberry and a lipgloss :P

I actually just bought the op art turquoise wrislet and the black leather wrislet, and I love them both!! I personally love the turquoise, and it is going to be perfect for spring/summer. I wasn't too worried about it going with everything in my wardrobe, but I also wear a lot of black and white, which the turquoise will be a great pop of color!
Let us know what you decide!

These were the exact 2 that I was planning to buy when they first came out! But I really have to narrow it down to just ONE....I've been on a Coach binge these past few months and it's hurting my wallet :shame: I thought the turqoise would go nice with black, too, but I was wearing black when I tried it on at the store and my sister told me it didn't even match/go well together :weird: Looks like I need more opinions lol.

I ended up going with the Graphic Sequins! The Turquoise was hard to leave behind, but I think I'll get more wear out of the Graphic Sequins wristlet because it has several different colours in that I can match with my clothes :smile:

graphic sequins? I don't think I even saw that one!

I have the turq. op art as well as yellow leather. I am not 100% sure on the leather yellow one yet though. I told myself if my inlaid wristet came in I'd return one, I don't know what to do...

I got the turquoise one and I loveee it!! I call it my 'Tiffany' Bag because its the Tiffany color!! Its the best wristlet they have made so far. The yellow leather is also pretty but my heart is for the turq!

I ended up going with the Graphic Sequins! The Turquoise was hard to leave behind, but I think I'll get more wear out of the Graphic Sequins wristlet because it has several different colours in that I can match with my clothes :smile:

YAY!! I got that one too!! (and the beige one) at Sherway last night! So sad that the PCE is over :sad:.

congrats on your graphic wristlet!! It is very cute too. I wish I had the money to get one of each color for spring. I so love the style of this wristlet, it's like a mini purse. Want to show us pics?

congrats on your graphic wristlet!! It is very cute too. I wish I had the money to get one of each color for spring. I so love the style of this wristlet, it's like a mini purse. Want to show us pics?

I know!! I sooo love the style of this wristlet! Wish I could get one in every colour, too! It was hard limiting myself to just one....but I had to somewhat behave myself after my recent PCE and outlet splurges :P I also picked up another beauty along with the wristlet! I might do a reveal tomorrow if I have enough time to take pics ;)

This is one item that I have not seen reveals of!! HINT HINT What are they like inside?

Graphic Sequins - very unique and eye-catching - I have the Hobo and the wristlet and this is such a great looking wristlet and an amazing size.. It is the size of a small clutch and due tot he sequins can be dressy also...

This is one item that I have not seen reveals of!! HINT HINT What are they like inside?

I can't remember what colour the lining is, and I'm at work right now, so I can't take a look at it until later. But the inside is nice and roomy. There's a little slip/pocket on the side, too. And like COACH ADDICT mentioned, it's like the size of a clutch but in a wristlet form. I'll try to take some pictures tonight after work. I won't be able to have them posted until tomorrow though.