Which KP should I get? Etoupe swift or Green swift?

dcdolby

Jul 1, 2009
I'm new to Hermes. There are 2 kPs in my local store. Both of them are in swift. one is etoupe swift and other is green (new hermes color) swift. BTW, I just got my first rouge vif Birkin and blue jean Picotin PM. What color KP complements my other 2 bags???? Can you pls advice. Thank you in advance!!!

Etoupe is much more neutral. The new green must be Pelouse, and it's a fun colour, but it could suit you perfectly since you already proved to be a colour person with your two previous choices. Owning a vert anis 30cm birkin myself (quite similar to Pelouse) I can also tell you that this kind of green is much more wearable than one may think.
I personally like very much both, but as a first KP I would choose étoupe because it is a goes with everything colour.
That said, if your heart sings for one of the two, regardless of the colour, I woud choose that one.
Good luck!

I agree with the others.. Go for etoupe. It will match more outfits than the pelouse KP. Etoupe is a great all year, wear with everything color.

The green swift. agree with TT. KP is a very small bag I always prefer it in the brighter color. and the green goes with so many colors so very well. especially with black.

Such a difficult decision! I'm no help here, as I'd say etoupe for me, but green has personality!

Looking forward to seeing a picture of whichever one you decide to buy!

I love green but I love etoupe too. I think I'd go for etoupe, because I love the white stitching. But green is my favourite colour, so maybe the green to go with your colourful collection? Hmmm, not much help. :upsidedown:

Good Luck, both sound wonderful :tup: