Which KP should I get? Etoupe swift or Green swift?

dcdolby

Jul 1, 2009
I'm new to Hermes. There are 2 kPs in my local store. Both of them are in swift. one is etoupe swift and other is green (new hermes color) swift. BTW, I just got my first rouge vif Birkin and blue jean Picotin PM. What color KP complements my other 2 bags???? Can you pls advice. Thank you in advance!!!

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Etoupe is much more neutral. The new green must be Pelouse, and it's a fun colour, but it could suit you perfectly since you already proved to be a colour person with your two previous choices. Owning a vert anis 30cm birkin myself (quite similar to Pelouse) I can also tell you that this kind of green is much more wearable than one may think.
I personally like very much both, but as a first KP I would choose étoupe because it is a goes with everything colour.
That said, if your heart sings for one of the two, regardless of the colour, I woud choose that one.
Good luck!

mooks

May 4, 2007
I'd go for etoupe just because of it's versatility but pelouse is a lovely colour

DiamondS

Hermès collector
O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Europe
I agree with the others.. Go for etoupe. It will match more outfits than the pelouse KP. Etoupe is a great all year, wear with everything color.

LQYB

O.G.
Jun 14, 2008
The green swift. agree with TT. KP is a very small bag I always prefer it in the brighter color. and the green goes with so many colors so very well. especially with black.

MiaT

O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Not close enough to Hermes
Such a difficult decision! I'm no help here, as I'd say etoupe for me, but green has personality!

Looking forward to seeing a picture of whichever one you decide to buy!

Oct 5, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I love green but I love etoupe too. I think I'd go for etoupe, because I love the white stitching. But green is my favourite colour, so maybe the green to go with your colourful collection? Hmmm, not much help. :upsidedown:

Good Luck, both sound wonderful :tup: