Which Kova leggings to get..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering which pair to get.. I was gonna order the regular ones that cut off at your ankles but as i was about to do that I noticed they had a differ style as well. I'm 5'4 and wear a size 25 in jeans or 0 in pants. Should i be getting an xs?

Which style do you guys prefer? Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. I prefer the 2nd ones. The first ones look too 80s to me... and that wasn't a style I liked then either.

3. I think an xs should fit you. I like both pairs!

4. I like the 2nd ones as well. The stirrups just give me flashbacks that are hard to deal with! Also, I think an XS would fit perfect!

5. I like the 1st... go standard first.

6. I have the first pair. An XS would fit you just fine. THe only thing that I didnt like about the second pair is the zipper in the back. They would look OK tucked into boots or soemthing, I guess. I just liked the 1st style and wear them mainly with booties...

7. Second ones are hot!

8. i like the second pair more but i think they have zipper on the bottom on the back!

9. Actually the second ones don't have the zipper but i did see those ones as well! or maybe it was these ones and i copied the wrong pic lol. But i think i will def try the ones without zippers..the "standard" ones first then maybe go for the 1st! thanks for the help!