Which key cles/pouch to purchase?

Dixie22

May 19, 2016
I am planning on purchasing a key cles/pouch in one of the three canvas materials but am stuck as to which one. My plan is to also purchase a DE totally or duomo hobo when i receive my tax refund later this year. Should i keep the cles the same in DE or go something different like monogram or DA. How dirty will the DA get? Please let me know your experiences.

Reactions: Hl33
I have DA and mono, but still plan on getting DE. I still love my mono the best, but DA is so nice!!! I have been using it non stop attached to my keys as my everyday for a little while now as a grab and go. It still looks new. I'd go for mono if you only plan on one though.

I would go with monogram. I used to have one in the DA print and often put it into my blue jeans pockets...after a while the fabric lining along the zipper turned a blueish color.

I think for the size of the item the DE print looks the best. When I purchased mine I was comparing them as well and ultimately I felt the DE suited the small size well.

Thanks ladies. Just returned from LV during my lunch break and it is a toss up between the DE and the mono. I am probably leaning toward DE as I can eventually attach it to my future DE bag and it will match. Might go the mono PM agenda one day!!

I went with mono instead of DE despite my Speedy being DE because I wanted a little of the mono for a change. BUT if you want to use it as a charm then DE might be better. That said, I actually think mono is cute against DE but others will prob disagree. Depends how much you like to match!
5ee62258ef4246c93931c79c5495f76b.jpg

I got DA a while ago and it's still pristine , and that's without babying it or even cleaning it. Having said that, I wish I got mono because all my other SLGs are mono. It's totally a personal preference on which you'd prefer.

My bag is DE and I got the Cles in mono, it is beautiful, I love it. I am a person that likes everything to match but with LV I buy each piece for what it is and whether I like that piece by itself, I have a mixture of DE and mono.

I love my cles! Hands down it is my most functional and used piece. I have all 3 prints but I shy away from using my DA because after putting in my jeans pocket the corner has a slight blue tint.:sad: I vote DE or mono!