Which key cles/pouch to purchase?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am planning on purchasing a key cles/pouch in one of the three canvas materials but am stuck as to which one. My plan is to also purchase a DE totally or duomo hobo when i receive my tax refund later this year. Should i keep the cles the same in DE or go something different like monogram or DA. How dirty will the DA get? Please let me know your experiences.

Hl33 likes this.
  2. Monogram! It's so cute and it's my all time favorite LV slg!!! DA might get dirty, if you ever slip it into a jean pocket. Let us know what u decide! :smile:

3. DE or monogram :smile: I personally like DE more!

4. I have a DE and I love it.

5. I have DA and mono, but still plan on getting DE. I still love my mono the best, but DA is so nice!!! I have been using it non stop attached to my keys as my everyday for a little while now as a grab and go. It still looks new. I'd go for mono if you only plan on one though.

6. I know empreinte is not on your list, but may I suggest taking a look at the empreinte cles when you are at the store? They are really beautiful. I use mine every day.

7. I would go with monogram. I used to have one in the DA print and often put it into my blue jeans pockets...after a while the fabric lining along the zipper turned a blueish color.

8. I think for the size of the item the DE print looks the best. When I purchased mine I was comparing them as well and ultimately I felt the DE suited the small size well.

9. Thanks ladies. Just returned from LV during my lunch break and it is a toss up between the DE and the mono. I am probably leaning toward DE as I can eventually attach it to my future DE bag and it will match. Might go the mono PM agenda one day!!

10. The DE key pouch is great. I have one, sometime I wish I went with monogram. lol

11. I went with mono instead of DE despite my Speedy being DE because I wanted a little of the mono for a change. BUT if you want to use it as a charm then DE might be better. That said, I actually think mono is cute against DE but others will prob disagree. Depends how much you like to match!
    [​IMG]

12. I got DA a while ago and it's still pristine , and that's without babying it or even cleaning it. Having said that, I wish I got mono because all my other SLGs are mono. It's totally a personal preference on which you'd prefer.

13. My bag is DE and I got the Cles in mono, it is beautiful, I love it. I am a person that likes everything to match but with LV I buy each piece for what it is and whether I like that piece by itself, I have a mixture of DE and mono.

14. You can't go wrong with either print but I prefer the look of DE on this piece.

15. I love my cles! Hands down it is my most functional and used piece. I have all 3 prints but I shy away from using my DA because after putting in my jeans pocket the corner has a slight blue tint.:sad: I vote DE or mono!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice