Which Keepall 45? Help me choose!

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
I'm a man that plan to buy a Keepall 45 for everyday use, to the gym, for short trips etc. I have decided to go for eighter Damier Ebene or Monogram Macassar. (I already own the 55 in Graphite) which one do you think is more masculine, and will work best as an everyday all-occasion bag? I like the color combination on Macassar, but is it too "flashy" for the gym?

Screenshot_2013-02-17-20-30-58-1_zps4f3221cb.png

Screenshot_2013-02-17-20-38-33-1_zps1ebe35f2.png

I prefer the Macassar and monogram in general on keepalls for some reason. I feel like it's the classic LV luggage look. I really like the Macassar though but go for what you really really want!

I'm an Ebene girl... I vote for that! That being the original print of Louis Vuitton luggage, I also like the history in it. But I don't think the other bag is too flashy at all. It's pretty unique looking, actually... since mono usually has vachetta handles and trim. In the end, you have to pick whatever you'll ebjoy looking at the most long term :smile:

I'm a man that plan to buy a Keepall 45 for everyday use, to the gym, for short trips etc. I have decided to go for eighter Damier Ebene or Monogram Macassar. (I already own the 55 in Graphite) which one do you think is more masculine, and will work best as an everyday all-occasion bag? I like the color combination on Macassar, but is it too "flashy" for the gym?

The Macassar is really nice and classic with a twist.