Which Keepall 45? Help me choose!

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
I'm a man that plan to buy a Keepall 45 for everyday use, to the gym, for short trips etc. I have decided to go for eighter Damier Ebene or Monogram Macassar. (I already own the 55 in Graphite) which one do you think is more masculine, and will work best as an everyday all-occasion bag? I like the color combination on Macassar, but is it too "flashy" for the gym?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Ah, so you decided to give the 45 a try! ;) I personally love my Ebene 45 probably a tiiiiiiiny bit more than my Monogram one, so my vote goes for that!

youssefm

O.G.
Dec 3, 2010
I prefer the Macassar and monogram in general on keepalls for some reason. I feel like it's the classic LV luggage look. I really like the Macassar though but go for what you really really want!

tobefetching

bagaddicted
Jan 9, 2012
Florida
www.tobefetching.com
I'm an Ebene girl... I vote for that! That being the original print of Louis Vuitton luggage, I also like the history in it. But I don't think the other bag is too flashy at all. It's pretty unique looking, actually... since mono usually has vachetta handles and trim. In the end, you have to pick whatever you'll ebjoy looking at the most long term :smile:

LV740i

Jan 7, 2013
USA
I'm a man that plan to buy a Keepall 45 for everyday use, to the gym, for short trips etc. I have decided to go for eighter Damier Ebene or Monogram Macassar. (I already own the 55 in Graphite) which one do you think is more masculine, and will work best as an everyday all-occasion bag? I like the color combination on Macassar, but is it too "flashy" for the gym?
The Macassar is really nice and classic with a twist.

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
My concern with Ebene is the "flashy" shiny gold zipper/hardware. I'm a silver guy, so I'm not used to that though it looks very luxurious.

LV740i

Jan 7, 2013
USA
My concern with Ebene is the "flashy" shiny gold zipper/hardware. I'm a silver guy, so I'm not used to that though it looks very luxurious.
I can understand that, I had a Brooklyn MM in Ebene and one of the reasons i returned it was because of the flashy gold zipper.