Which Kate Spade Are You Carrying Today?

I just realised we haven't got this thread yet, or have we? Show us which KS item(s) you're carrying today! :smile: Here's mine, I was carrying my new Astor Court Elena. She's super comfy and fits a lot!

Your bag is beautiful. I'm wondering where you live, is it cold? It's very cold where I am and I got the Goldcoast Maryanne in cream for Christmas and am anxious to use it. I have it in black, but there's nothing like a new bag. I wish I had a winter white coat but don't and can't find one. So are you using yours in cold weather?

Your bag is beautiful. I'm wondering where you live, is it cold? It's very cold where I am and I got the Goldcoast Maryanne in cream for Christmas and am anxious to use it. I have it in black, but there's nothing like a new bag. I wish I had a winter white coat but don't and can't find one. So are you using yours in cold weather?

Hi Jujuma, I agree! Hence was why I wore it with my black down coat! I do wear it in the cold weather. I normally try to wear dark colored bags with black coats, and tend to save my light colored bags for the summer, but the color somehow goes well together (or so I feel!). Try it and see how comfortable you are with the combo.

I have an off-white winter coat that I tried on with but I think it goes better with black. So who knows, maybe you'll feel the same too. The light color Gold Coast is very pretty! Love the shimmer. Congrats on your bag!

Last edited: