Which Jockey

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
I have the large Jocky hobo in black leather and now the Black Canvas is on sale. Should I sell my blk leather one and get the black canvas? or is it stupid to get rid of a leather bag for a canvas one. I've always liked the black canvas one but I don't need both. TIA

If you think you will get more use out of the canvas one then I say go for it and sell the leather one (I'm assumung it's plain leather?). Don't just get it cuz it's on sale.

:shocked: er... I am kind of thinking it is strange to want to sell such a beautiful fine leather bag (which is what Gucci are known for best) for the same in bag in canvas (sorry OP :biggrin:) but if that's what you want. Are you sure you will think the same in a couple of years?

I have the large Jocky hobo in black leather and now the Black Canvas is on sale. Should I sell my blk leather one and get the black canvas? or is it stupid to get rid of a leather bag for a canvas one. I've always liked the black canvas one but I don't need both. TIA

I have the large jockey in both black leather and the brown canvas. I got the canvas bag first and used it a lot last summer. Then I bought the large black leather jockey bag - I have used it A TON and it still looks brand new. I like both bags but I feel there is no comparison - the leather bag is by far the better bag. Good luck either way :smile: :biggrin: