Jimmy Choo Which Jimmy Choo should I buy? Size suggestions needed!

kkk007

Mar 26, 2019
Which one looks better? I was actually eying on the grey glitter one a bit of time, but when I see the navy/silver combination, I in love with them also!
The sizing gives me really hard time. I usually wear US 6 or 6.5, I tried JC 36.5 is ok but a little loose on heel part, 36 fits perfected but the toes is snug and there's no free room on the heel or any part of the shoes. I have other designer shoes pumps sizing: molano blanik pump 36, valentino 37, RV 36, Nicolas Kirkwood plat 36.5. Which size should I go?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 199
Which one looks better? I was actually eying on the grey glitter one a bit of time, but when I see the navy/silver combination, I in love with them also!
The sizing gives me really hard time. I usually wear US 6 or 6.5, I tried JC 36.5 is ok but a little loose on heel part, 36 fits perfected but the toes is snug and there's no free room on the heel or any part of the shoes. I have other designer shoes pumps sizing: molano blanik pump 36, valentino 37, RV 36, Nicolas Kirkwood plat 36.5. Which size should I go?
I would say if you get chance try a few different sizes on to be sure because it gets so upsetting when you purchase a lovely shoe that just don't fit like you would hope .
My average size in heels are 36 or 37 but amazingly I could not get my feet in a Anouck 38 but having bunions is a nightmare with shoe fitting, keep us posted how you get on !

I’d choose the first one! The glitter is so pretty!

I am actually considering getting the JC glitter heels too, Romy 60, black glitter. I am debating whether I should get the black glitter or black suede.